In partnership with 101 Surf Sports and NCOCA
A fundraiser for He’e Nalu Youth Program
A fun small craft race with friendly competition.
Win some bragging rights.
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Rain or Shine!
- 7:30 am Craft Valet Start
- 8:30 am Registration Check-in
- 9:30 am Pre-Race Meeting
- 10:00 am Juniors and Short Course Start
- 11:00 am Lunch Start
- 11:30 am Long Course Start
101 Surf Sports
115 3rd St, San Rafael, CA 94901
$20 entry fee, free for Juniors (19-year-olds and younger)
Complimentary water, coffee, and light snacks
$15 lunch bowls, free for Juniors
11 am Ukulele Friends Ohana will play!
2 miles: Start to the end of the protected channel (green marker 7) and back to 101 Surf Sports
6 miles: Start to the Marin Islands and back to 101 Surf Sports
10 miles: Start to channel marker 17 (past the Marin Islands), around the Sisters, and back to 101 Surf Sports
- Drop small crafts with the craft valets at 101 Surf Sports
- Free parking on the street and San Rafael High School parking lot
- Leash and PFD are mandatory to participate
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions!
- Design: Mariko Ladrillono
- Chef: Daniel Padilla
- Drone and Photography: Heimo Schmidt
- Northern California Outrigger Association
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Department of Homeland Security