2021 Yearly Dues and Fees
- $125 for recreational individuals
- $225 for recreational households
- $250 for racing individuals
- $350 for racing households
- $75 for new members (2021 Winter)
Drop-in Paddle Fee
- $10 for each paddle (after two free introductory paddles for visitors and newcomers)
Canoe Storage Fee
- $125 per OC-1 or OC-2 at the Petaluma site
How to pay:
- Credit card (click link)
- Check (Made out to “He’e Nalu O’ Marin OCC”, hand to Alan or Max or mail to Alan Trombla, 29 Ridge Rd., Fairfax, CA 94930)
- Cash (Hand to Alan or Max)
- Venmo (Hee-Nalu-O-Marin or [email protected])
- All dues and storage fees are effective through March 1, 2022, when we will ask for 2022 fees and dues.
- New canoe storage will be prorated and will be limited to He’e Nalu members.
- If you’re experiencing financial hardship in these crazy pandemic times, we’re happy to accept whatever you can afford.
- Additional contributions are always welcome, and if possible, we will get what you need for your tax deductions.