2022 Yearly Dues and Fees
- $170 for Recreational Individuals
- $270 for Recreational Households
- $300 for Racing Individuals
- $400 for Racing Households
- $80 for New Members in 2022 Winter
Drop-in Paddle Fee
- $10 for each paddle (after two free introductory paddles for visitors and newcomers)
Canoe Storage Fee
- $170 per OC-1 or OC-2 at the Petaluma site
How to pay:
- Credit card (click link)
- Check (Made out to “He’e Nalu O’ Marin OCC”, hand to Alan or Max, or mail to 115 3rd St, San Rafael, CA 94901)
- Cash (Hand to Alan or Max)
- Venmo (Hee-Nalu-O-Marin or [email protected])
- All dues and storage fees are effective through March 1, 2023, when we will ask for 2023 fees and dues.
- New canoe storage will be prorated and will be limited to He’e Nalu members.
- If you’re experiencing financial hardship, alternate arrangements are available.
- Additional contributions are always welcome, and if possible, we will get what you need for your tax deductions.